Wine Australia Research and Development
At a glance
Provides businesses in the wine sector with funding for research and development projects, scholarships, travel bursaries and visiting scholar bursaries.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, your activities must not be based on:
- political aims
- promotion of products, regional activities or organisations
- areas where there is no market failure.
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Wine Australia's Research and Development funding supports research, development and extension to build a competitive Australian wine sector.
The funding supports investments in the following areas:
- research and development projects in high-priority and priority areas
- honours, masters and PhD scholarships
- travel bursaries
- visiting scholar bursaries.
What support or funding is available?
Funding is available to support a number of activities including:
- Travel bursaries - for travel, study tours or conferences that align with Wine Australia's strategic research, development and extension priorities.
- Visiting scholars bursaries - to bring international experts to Australia to participate in workshops, meetings, conferences and symposia and research projects.
- PhD, masters and honours scholarships - to attract postgraduate students into the field of wine, viticultural and wine business research.
Who can apply?
Businesses, researchers and individuals in Australia's wine sector may apply.
What are the eligibility criteria?
Find out more about the eligibility criteria for each type of funding at Wine Australia - Research and Development.
How do I apply?
Find out more about how to apply at Wine Australia - Research and Development.
For more information and to apply: