Assistance with innovation proposals
If your business is preparing an innovation proposal to the Defence Innovation Hub or Next Generation Technologies Fund, CDIC advisers can help you:
- develop your proposal to ensure your commercial proposition is aligned to Defence's innovation priorities
- understand the new Defence innovation intellectual property and contract framework.
CDIC advisers also provide a broad range of innovation advice, including:
- for businesses that are successful in gaining Defence innovation funding, specialist defence business and commercialisation advice, and possible diversification opportunities in adjacent industry sectors
- facilitating connections to other businesses and potential markets via other AusIndustry programs (e.g. the Entrepreneurs' Programme and Industry Growth Centres)
- facilitating access to international innovation programs, including those in the US and UK.