Capability Improvement Grants
You will be invited to apply for a Capability Improvement Grant by a CDIC business adviser if they make business improvement recommendations as part of an advisory or facilitation service.
A Capability Improvement Grant will reimburse you for up to half the cost of engaging a consultant or expert to implement the eligible recommendations.
Eligible recommendations cover, but are not limited to:
- business strategies, commercialisation and supply chain management
- HR strategies, workforce planning and training
- quality assurance and risk management
- production and operational improvements
- marketing, branding and communication
- financial management systems
- exploring new markets and market intelligence
- environmental sustainability
- product and service development
- mentoring and coaching
- skills and training for existing workforce.
The maximum Capability Improvement Grant is $250,000 per SME. The minimum grant amount is $5,000.
The CDIC Program Guidelines define the eligible recommendations and exclusions, and set out the administrative arrangements for the grants.
- awarded grants published in the list of Department of Defence funded grants.