Employer essentials for small business
This workshop provides employers with important information about their taxation and superannuation obligations to their employees.
- Supported by: Australian Taxation Office
- Sessions: -
- Event type: Workshop
Understand your tax and super obligations as an employer.
You’ll learn about:
- what to do when you hire workers, and how to determine whether they’re employees or contractors
- pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual reports and payment summaries
- how to report fringe benefits for your employees
- superannuation reporting and due dates
- taxable payments reporting for the building and construction industry.
This workshop will show you how to use online tools and resources, provide networking opportunities and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.