Webinar Series: Social Media for your Business
Register for the Social Media for your Business webinar series.
- Supported by: Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Sessions: -
- Event type: Webinar
- Fee: Free
With more and more customers connecting to businesses online each year, social media is a useful tool to promote your products and speak to your customers. Not only does social media provide an additional channel to connect you to your customers, you can also use it to engage with them for feedback, and test new ideas and services.
Brought to you by the Australian Government’s Entrepreneurs’ Programme, this webinar series breaks down the principals of social media and how you can integrate social media into your business to maximise success.
- Webinar 1: An Introduction to social media — 15 June 2017
- Webinar 2: Social media for branding and public relations — 19 July 2017
- Webinar 3: Social media for sales and lead generation — 8 August 2017
- Webinar 4: Customer service and retention — 5 September 2017
- Webinar 5: Growing social media trends — 16 October 2017
- Webinar 6: Where to from here? — 13 November 2017
- Webinar 7: Facebook strategies you should know to grow your business — Date to be advised
- Webinar 8: How your business can benefit from LinkedIn — Date to be advised
- Webinar 9: How other social media platforms can work for your business — Date to be advised
The Entrepreneurs' Programme provides quality advice and support to assist businesses to innovate and grow. Visit Entrepreneurs’ Programme for more information on services available to you through the programme.