Get connected in your state or territory
Australian Capital Territory
- The ACT Government's Innovate Canberra has a range of resources for creating an online business.
New South Wales
- NSW Fair Trading provides smart tips for small to medium businesses about selling online.
- The Department of Business offers free Business Upskill workshops which cover a range of topics including how to develop an effective website, introduction to social media and marketing online.
- Queensland Government's Business and Industry Portal has several resources on using technology for your business including:
- Their Creating a website has practical steps you can take when setting up your website.
- They also offer a Doing business online: the basics guide which shows how your business can expand online.
- Visit the Tasmanian Government's Digital ready website for resources and information on selling online or just being more visible to your customers.
- Business Victoria's Online business and technology page provides information for setting up your online presence, with resources about building a website, using social media, website analytics and your legal obligations.
- The Small Business Development Corporation offers website workshops to help your business get online, including website basics and online marketing.