Emergency plan app MyBizShield
Having an emergency management and recovery plan can help your business recover from unpredictable situations. Whether it's a bushfire or burglary, emergencies can disrupt your business and prevent it from operating.
You don't have to start with a blank sheet of paper. Our free MyBizShield tablet app, available for Android™ and iPad, provides a template to help you get started. It guides you through the process of creating an emergency management and recovery plan to help you protect your livelihood.
Our planning tools were developed in conjunction with business experts and give you a clear process to follow to help you:
- prepare for emergencies
- take action during an emergency, and
- recover from an emergency situation.
Tablet app features
- Handy tips and prompts to guide you through each section of the plan.
- Ability to see at a glance which sections you've finished and which sections you still need to complete.
- Ability to remove sections of the plan that don't apply to your business, helping you tailor your plan to your business.
- options to back-up and easily access your plan by saving it as PDF, emailing it and saving it to the 'cloud'.
Plan for the future and protect your business.
Download the app now
Download MyBizShield on the Google Play™ Store now for free.
Download MyBizShield on the App Store now for free.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Download and review MyBizShield in the App Store or Google Play Store now.
- If you don't own an Android device or iPad you can create an emergency management and recovery plan by downloading a Word version of the template and guide.
- Read our Emergency response topic for more information on how you can protect your business.