Social media tips and resources
Although social media can be overwhelming, there are lots of resources to help you make the most of your social media efforts.
Here are some tips and resources from government to help you get started:
- Get tips on how to avoid creating junk on social media on the Tourism ACT website.
- Download the Tourism ACT social media playbook for industry to learn more about social media and ways to use these channels to engage your audience.
- Check the NT Department of Business website for upcoming social media workshops.
- Find out how to use social media to market your business on the QLD Government Business and Industry website.
- Visit the Business Victoria website for tips on using social media to boost business.
- Read the Tourism Boost social media information on the WA Small Business Development Corporation website.