Energy management in your state or territory
Australian Capital Territory
- Energy efficiency - Find details on energy policy, programs and alternate energy options in the ACT.
- ACTSmart Business Energy and Water Program - Eligible businesses can receive a free energy and water assessment and claim part of the cost of the upgrades.
New South Wales
- Save energy and reduce your bills - Information and practical guidance on how to save.
- Energy Saver Program - Eligible businesses can receive advice and project support.
- Read the Northern Territory energy supplier’s vision for renewable and alternative energy.
- Energy saving ideas for business - Energy saving tips and programs for businesses.
- Energy supply and pricing - Information on electricity and gas prices and choosing your retailer.
- Watt Savers - A program providing small to medium business with energy assessments, information, phone support and advice to help improve their energy consumption.
- Understand your energy bills - Detailed information and advice on understanding your bill.
- ZeroWaste SA - Assesses eligible businesses and provides them with tools, guidance and training on how to minimise energy and water use and reduce waste.
- See the Business Tasmania website for tips on improving your energy efficiency.
- Victorian Energy Compare website - For detailed advice and tips on how to manage your energy bills, your rights and the pricing options available.
- Victorian Energy Upgrades - Part of the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target, this incentive offers discounts and special deals on energy-saving products from participating businesses.
- Switched on – This energy consumers’ guide includes information and advice on a range of retailer, energy contracts, energy bills and more.
- CleanRun EcoDrive Program - This program aims to improve air quality in Western Australia by reducing vehicle emissions. It focuses on heavy vehicles and fleet vehicles and includes a program for transport companies.