business.gov.au offers a range of tools and resources to assist you with finding help and support specific to your business type, education needs and state or territory.
Some of the key pages to bookmark include:
- Find local advice with the Advisory services search Get in touch with a government funded small business advisor using the Advisory services search. You can find locally provided information and advice on starting and growing a business, obtaining funding and training for yourself and your staff.
- Check out business information events and workshops in your local area using our Events search Find government-funded events, seminars, training courses and workshops for business held around Australia, using our events search.
- Discover what grants are available to you on the Grants & assistance search. Grants and assistance programmes are available for businesses from Australian, state and territory governments, and in some cases from local councils.
Subscribe to business news updates and receive the latest news on:
- changes to regulations that you need to be aware of
- government grants and programs
- tools to help you start and run your business
- business events and training opportunities.
- 1. Find help and support
- 2. business.gov.au support
- 3. Australian Tax Office support
- 4. Guide to legal issues for small business
- 5. The Fair Work Ombudsman
- 6. State and territory business and industry websites
You're on page 2 of 6