$5 million to help Aussie innovations move towards commercial reality
8 businesses offered commercialisation grants…
A process to convert waste plastics into fuel and chemicals, a fashion fitting solution for online shoppers and a new energy storage system are among eight Australian innovations to share in $5 million from the Accelerating Commercialisation element under the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
What are the grants for?
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme provides financial support and expert advice to businesses to help them commercialise innovative products, processes and services.
The grants will help businesses turn good ideas into marketable products through market trials, upscaling and connecting with markets. Commercialisation Advisers from the Programme work with the businesses through the different stages of their product development.
So far 242 Australian businesses have benefited from the commercialisation funding provided under the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
Who are the successful recipients?
Other successful projects include:
- Technology with the potential to divert end of life waste plastics from landfill to conversion into a Plasticrude which can be distilled into valuable fuels and chemicals.
- Commercialisation of a blockchain-enabled commodity management and finance solution for agricultural supply chain participants including managing contracts, deliveries and inventory.
- An electromechanical load management system fixed that replaces human-held rope taglines crane operations in the construction and logistics industries.
- Find out more about the Accelerating Commercialisation grants.
- Check out past funding offers and their projects.
- Learn more about what else is offered for businesses through the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
- Subscribe to the Accelerate eUpdate to stay up-to-date with Accelerating Commercialisation companies, news and information.
- Search our Grants & Assistance to help you find support that’s suitable for your business.