24 businesses offered commercialisation grants to boost their innovative products
Find out more about the successful Aussie businesses and their projects…
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme has recently offered $11.2 million in commercialisation grants to 24 businesses across Australia. The grants will be matched dollar-for-dollar by the businesses. So far 234 businesses have benefited from the commercialisation funding provided through the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
What are the grants for?
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme provides financial support and expert advice to businesses to commercialise innovative products, processes and services.
The grants will help businesses undertake development and commercialisation activities like product trials, licensing and manufacturing. Commercialisation Advisers from the Programme will help businesses through the different stages of their product development.
The projects supported by the grants address problems and needs in key industries, including food and agribusiness; oil, gas and energy resources; advanced manufacturing and medical technologies and pharmaceuticals.
Who are the successful recipients?
The successful projects offered support include:
- Software that enables blind and vision impaired people to interact with websites and access web-based business and government services.
- Pipe fitting technology that does not require welding or swaging, reducing down time for businesses in the oil and gas, marine, food and agriculture industries.
- A medical food drink use to manage early memory loss and Alzheimer’s dementia.
- A 3D cell tower visualisation and analysis service for the wireless telecommunications industry that reduces costs, improves safety and maximises tower use.
- A cloud-enabled, wirelessly charged customer location system for the hospitality sector that saves businesses time and money and improves customer experience.
- Intelligent, adaptive software for controlling extra-long heavy haul trains that optimises train performance, improves safety and minimises costs.
- A website security program that protects against automated attacks and offers greater cost effectiveness, higher security, and simpler implementation for businesses.
- An organic waste management solution that produces cost-competitive biological fertiliser for agricultural markets.
- Sustainable aquaculture techniques that allow fish farming with a smaller footprint and better filtration.
What to do:
- Find out more about the commercialisation grants.
- Search our Grants & Assistance to help find a grant suitable for your business.
- Learn more about what else is offered for businesses through the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
- Check out past funding offers and their projects.