Applications now open for the Australian Export Awards
Recognising businesses who excel at exporting…
Has your business achieved success in exporting? If so, apply for an Australian Export Award to be recognised for your achievements!
What are the Australian Export Awards?
The Australian Export Awards are a national awards program recognising Australian businesses for their exporting success. The Awards measure businesses against their peers based on the strength of their international growth, marketing and financial strategies.
Benefits of winning an award
Winning an Australian Export Award can give you and your business the opportunity to:
- boost your profile and reputation among local and international customers
- distinguish yourself from your competitors as a state or national winner
- improve staff morale with public recognition of their contributions to the business’s success
- opportunity to network with other exporters and learn from companies that are more advanced in their export journey
- increase your profile with the Australian Government and the relevant state/territory government
- attend a masterclass hosted by business experts and top exporters
- critically review your business during the application process and uncover ways to improve export strategies and operations
- gain media exposure for your achievements.
You can find out more about the benefits on the Australian Export Awards website.
How do I enter?
You can enter through your state and territory export award programs. The winners from the state awards progress as national finalists, and one category winner will be named the Australian Exporter of the Year.
Visit the Australian Export Awards website for:
- Head to Australian Export Awards website for more information.
- Follow the Australian Export Awards on Twitter to stay up-to-date.
- Read our information on exporting to know the requirements and regulations.