Be recognised as one of Australia's top business leaders under 40
Nominations are now open for The Young Entrepreneur Awards…
Have you built a thriving business and are aged 40 or under?
If so, you should nominate yourself for a Young Entrepreneur Award and be recognised as a talented business leader in Australia. The awards are focused on recognising young entrepreneurs and giving them a platform to network and share ideas!
- digital disruptor
- technology (Hardware, servicing or developing tech)
- manufacturing, wholesale and distribution
- marketing & PR
- professional services
- retail & services
- hospitality, tourism & events
- health & fitness
- property & construction
- arts & culture
- startup (founded a business 2016 or later)
- social (solving a community problem).
Important dates to remember
Each state will be hosting a gala event, check out the Business News Australia website for dates and more information about the events.
The awards conclude with a national finals night where winners are announced and guests and finalists are encouraged to network, exchange ideas and create business opportunities.
Find out more
- Head to Business News Australia website for more information about the awards.
- Check out information on starting a business as a young person.