CRC Projects 5th Selection Round now open
Calling for new collaborations between industry and research organisations…
Are you developing a new technology, product or service? If so, funding from the Cooperative Research Centres (CRC) Program can help. Applications for the CRC Projects 5th selection round opened Thursday 8 February 2018.
What are the grants for?
Cooperative Research Centre Projects (CRC-P) grants support short term industry-led collaborations to develop important new technologies, products and services.
CRC-P grants aim to:
- improve the competitiveness, productivity and sustainability of Australian industries, especially where Australia has a competitive strength to solve industry problems and deliver tangible outcomes
- encourage and enable small and medium enterprise (SME) participation in collaborative research
- foster high quality research to help solve industry specific problems through collaborative research partnerships between industry entities and research organisations.
Grants up to $3 million over three years are available for each eligible CRC-P.
The CRC-P collaboration must at least match the amount of grant funding sought through cash and/or in-kind contributions. In-kind contribution means non-cash resources provided by a participant to conduct the activities.
You can use the funding to support the costs of:
- student placements
- capital items, such as equipment.
Who can apply?
Collaborations from industry, research and community sectors can apply.
Applications that are industry-led and focused on practical outcomes to major industry problems are encouraged to apply.
CRC-P applications must be submitted by a lead participant on behalf of the collaboration, which must be an industry entity.
Key application dates
Selection round funding applications close 5:00pm (AEDT) Tuesday 27 March 2018.
To apply for funding visit the CRC-Ps Grants page.
What to do
- Find out more about the CRC Program and see if you’re eligible to apply.
- Check out details of the successful CRC-Ps in the 4th selection round.