Do you provide excellent training for your staff or apprentices?
Apply for the 2018 Australian Training Awards and get recognition for training your staff.
The Australian Training Awards are national awards for the vocational education and training (VET) sector that recognise excellence in training and development in Australia.
Entries are now open – the categories for businesses include:
- Small Employer of the Year Award
- Medium Employer of the Year Award
- Large Employer of the Year Award
- Australian Apprenticeships – Employer Award
- Industry Collaboration Award.
Check out the Australian Training Awards website for application closing dates, as they differ state by state.
Are you a Registered Training Organisations?
If your business is a Registered Training Organisation, you may also be eligible for the Australian Training Award categories of:
Why should you apply for an Australian Training Award?
If you provide training for your employees, winning an Australian Training Award can help your business:
- be recognised as a national leader in training and development
- attract and keep quality staff
- improve its reputation and gain new customers.
Watch a short video explaining more benefits of applying for an Australian Training Award.
How do I apply?
Go to the Australian Training Awards website to find out how to apply and read the eligible criteria for each award.
When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be announced at the Australian Training Awards ceremony held in Sydney on Thursday 15 November 2018.