Fraud Awareness Week
How much can fraud cost your business?
Did you know that organisations worldwide lose an estimated 5% of their annual revenue to fraud?
What is Fraud Awareness Week?
International Fraud Awareness Week is a global effort to minimise the impact of fraud by promoting anti-fraud awareness and education.
How can I raise awareness of fraud?
Fraud Week is a great time to start a discussion in your business about the importance of fraud prevention.
Here are some free resources to help you start the conversation:
- print and post the free infographic for your workplace to help people learn more about fraud
- educate your staff or co-workers by running an information session or seminar about fraud awareness
- invite a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) to visit your workplace and talk to your employees about how to avoid common mistakes when preventing fraud
- perform a fraud check-up for your business and develop a fraud prevention plan.
Find out more:
- Watch the videos on the Fraud Week Website to find out more about fraud.
- Read more about avoiding online scams.
- Find out more about keeping your online business activity safe and secure.