Get involved in Privacy Awareness Week 2017
Protect privacy and personal information in your business.
Want to show your business cares about privacy and handling personal information? Businesses are encouraged to get involved in Privacy Awareness Week (PAW) 2017, held from 15 to 19 May 2017.
The aim of PAW is to get everyone to think about privacy and the importance of personal information.
How can you get involved?
You can get involved by:
- signing up as a Privacy Awareness Week partner
- downloading the communication materials including a poster and imagery to promote awareness in your business
- reading the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) ten tips to protect your customers’ personal information.
- Check out OAIC website for more information about Privacy Awareness Week.
- Sign up to the new Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) eLearning program to be released during PAW.
- Follow the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay up-to-date.
- Read our information on how to keep your customers’ records safe.