Incubator Support initiative to hatch great start-ups
Does your organisation encourage the development and growth of high potential start-ups?
If you’re a new or existing incubator, and think your organisation has the potential to help Australian start-ups be successful in international markets, then the Incubator Support initiative is for you!
What is the Incubator Support initiative?
The Incubator Support initiative is a new element under the Entrepreneurs’ Programme. The initiative will help incubators improve their performance and deliver projects targeted at helping start-ups realise their global potential.
How will start-ups and incubators across Australia benefit?
The Incubator Support initiative offers grants:
- up to $500,000 for the creation of new incubators in regions or business sectors with strong links to international trade and to boost the effectiveness of high performing existing incubators
- up to $25,000 for incubators to engage experts-in-residence to ensure start-ups have access to top quality research, managerial and technical talent.
Incubators across Australia or those able to meet the eligibility criteria of the initiative are encouraged to apply and explore the opportunities of the initiative.
Applications are now open!
What to do:
- Learn more about the Incubator Support initiative.
- Attend an information session to find out more about the programme.
- Find out more about the other assistance under the Entrepreneurs’ Programme