Nominations now open for the 2017 National Disability Awards
Be recognised for your commitment to helping people with a disability…
Does your business make a difference to the lives of people with a disability?
The National Disability Awards recognise organisations that are committed to reducing social discrimination, and increasing equality and human rights for all Australians.
Award categories for business
If you employ or work with people with disability in your business, you may be eligible for an award.
Categories that your business may be eligible for include:
- Employer of the Year Award
- Excellence in Education And Training
- Excellence in Innovation Award.
How do I enter?
Go to the International Day of People with Disability website for:
- the nomination form
- a full list of the awards categories
- nomination guidelines.
Nominations for the National Disability Awards close at 11:59pm AEST on 6 August 2017.
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony in Canberra on 3 December 2017.
- Head to the International Day of People with Disability (idpwd) website for more information about the awards.
- Follow idpwd on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date with the National Disability Awards.
- Watch the Department of Social Service’s video about the 2017 National Disability Awards.
- Read our information on employing staff with a disability.