Opportunities for Aussie businesses and innovators in the Defence industry
Become the workforce behind the Defence Force…
Is there an opportunity for your business in defence industry?
Although it can sound complex, the Defence Industry has many opportunities for Australian businesses and innovators!
What opportunities are available for businesses?
Does your business manufacture metal products that could be used build defence vehicles? Or maybe you develop software applications that could be used by Defence?
The opportunities are there, and you could join over 3,000 businesses who are already the workforce behind the defence force.
They’re looking for small to medium businesses from industries such as:
- oil and gas
- automotive and maintenance.
Unsure how your business can get involved? Check out the Defence Industry website for more information about the business opportunities, including stories about successful businesses who‘ve done it before.
What support is available to businesses?
The Centre for Defence Industry Capability (CDIC) supports Australian businesses who want to get involved, or are already working in the defence industry.
They provide specialist business advisers who work with your business to:
- help you understand the defence market
- facilitate connections with other businesses and Defence
- provide specialist advice on how you can improve your competitiveness and access global markets.
Attend an Introduction to the Defence Market seminar and find out what’s involved for businesses who are new to Defence.
What to do:
- Learn more about the Centre for Defence Industry Capability.
- Subscribe to the Defence, Industry and Innovation newsletter.
- Check out the Defence Industry website for more information about the business opportunities, including stories about successful businesses who‘ve done it before.