Queensland Small Business Week 2017
It’s your time to thrive at QSBW from 15 to 20 May…
Are you starting or growing a business in Queensland?
Queensland Small Business Week (QSBW) runs from 15 to 20 May 2017. It’s a great opportunity for business owners and intenders to learn and gain new skills, tools and ideas so you can take your business to the next level.
How can QSBW help my business?
The Office of Small Business is hosting a variety of events right across Queensland as part of QSBW.
Attending an event will help you:
- learn from experts
- get inspired by new ideas
- connect and network with other businesses
- boost your confidence and capability for success
- access information to help you grow and innovate
- get ready for changes in the economic and digital landscape.
How can I attend a QSBW event?
There are a variety of events held throughout the week, such as:
- Time to Thrive masterclass - Townsville
- New Ideas Forum - Ipswich
- Evolve to Thrive - Roma
- Survive to Five Years - Hervey Bay.
For a full list of the QSBW events and to register, check out the Events calendar.
$10,000 social media challenge
A key highlight this year is the $10,000 social media challenge. It’s a great opportunity for Queensland small businesses or those thinking about starting a business to share their innovative idea. Upload your video entry about how you can make your business thrive. The competition closes, Monday 15 May.
Find out more
- Head to the Queensland Small Business Week 2017 website for more information.
- Go to the QSBW Events Calendar to find an event near you.
- Download the 2017 QSBW mobile app.
- Subscribe to the Advancing Small Business Queensland newsletter.
- Follow Business Queensland on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for more information.