Support available to help your small business grow
Discover what it means for your business…
Are you wanting to start a small business or looking to expand your existing small business?
To help you find government initiatives and support that can drive growth and success in your small business, check out the newly launched online tool. The tool lists a full range of initiatives and support available for your small business all in one place.
What initiatives and support are available?
A range of initiatives are available, designed to help small businesses innovate and grow, including:
- tax concessions
- simpler reporting
- help for start-ups
- tools to help you comply with your tax responsibilities
- measures to lessen red tape
- services for employers
- support services
- Free Trade Agreements
- training and skills programmes
- grants and services to help with innovation and commercialisation
- the Small Business Ombudsman and more.
How do I find the right initiatives and support for my small business?
To use the online tool, follow these three simple steps:
- Answer a few simple questions about your business.
- Review the displayed list of government initiatives and support. The search filter will provide you with a list of the government support and initiatives available based on the needs of your small business.
- Click on the links to find out more about how you can access or apply for the support.
Find out more:
- Use the online tool to find what initiatives and support is available for your small business.
- Follow the Australian Small Business Facebook channel to stay up-to-date.
- Read our information on
opportunities for business growth.