Tips to boost your online sales
Check out our helpful tips to grow and improve your online business!
Are your online sales low? Do you suffer from poor repeat business? It’s time to revamp your online presence!
What are the benefits of selling online?
- 24/7 access to your customers
- lower running and set up costs than an offline business
- the ability to reach a global audience therefore, increasing your sales opportunities
- the flexibility to run your business from anywhere at any time!
Building your brand online
Building a strong brand not only creates loyalty from your customers but can differentiate you from your competitors! Here are some of our tips to help you start building a successful online brand:
- register a website name that represents your brand or business, is easy to remember and easy to spell
- research your audience, find out where they hang out online and develop a presence there also
- use the power of social media to increase your market reach, expand your networks and find out what people are saying about your brand
- learn how to improve your search ranking to give your customers the best chance of finding you online.
Create a great online experience
Create a website your customers enjoy. Provide easily digested, engaging content and ensure the shopping experience is easy and clear to use. Here are some ways to keep your customers coming back:
- display the shopping cart symbol in the right hand corner of the website. This is standard practice and most people know to look for the cart in that location
- use high quality images of your products that are large and clear enough to identify key elements and features
- include detailed information on your product such as size, colour, price and available stock
- offer a variety of payment options including credit card, direct debit and PayPal
- communicate with your customers, encourage customer feedback and reviews so you are able to improve online processes as your business grows and develops.