Understand your labour market
Learn more about finding and recruiting a diverse local workforce.
Looking for data to help your business find and recruit a diverse local workforce and improve employment for vulnerable job seekers? It is now available at your fingertips via the Department of Employment’s Labour Market Information Portal.
How does the portal work?
The data allows you to:
- drill down through employment regions to find jobactive provider sites with suitable job seekers
- view site contact details of the jobactive provider
- find data on youth, Indigenous and refugee job seekers.
The portal includes data from a range of sources to help you understand your local labour market and inform your employment strategy.
Find out more:
- Head to the Labour Market Information Portal to learn more.
- Subscribe to the Labour Market Information Portal to keep up-to-date with latest information.
- Read about our common workplace myths on employment relating to employee rights, employment terms, contracts, leave and wages.