Want to know about changes that could affect your business?
You’d probably want to have your say about it too!
The Business Consultation service invites you to have your say about proposed policy and regulation changes.
What is the Business Consultation service?
The Business Consultation service connects people with Australian Government agencies by bringing consultations on policy and regulation changes in business to your inbox. It provides you the opportunity as a business owner to have your say about the changes that may affect you or your business.
What are the benefits to registering with Business Consultation?
- Be better informed about policy and regulations affecting your business.
- Have the opportunity to influence the development of new policy and regulation.
- You'll have more opportunities to have your say.
- You can specify the method and how frequently you would like to be consulted.
- You only need to visit one website to be aware of all current public government consultations.
Register and stay up-to-date –it’s that easy!
- Visit the Business Consultation registration page.
- Fill in some basic details, including the business topics that interest you.
- Submit your registration - it’s that simple.
Once you’ve registered, we’ll email the consultations that match your selections.
Our emails will contain:
- a short description of the consultation
- links to key information and any dates you need to be aware of
- an invitation for you to have your say.
What can you have your say on?
Here are a few of the recent consultations that we have shared:
- Proposed Changes to Penalties for Small Business and Individuals
- Strategic Review 2016 - What Issues are Affecting Australian Consumers and Small Businesses?
- Productivity Review
- Superannuation Reform Package
- Competition Law Amendments
- R&D Tax Incentive Review Report
Register with the Business Consultation website and join the thousands of businesses, industry associations and not-for-profits staying informed and shaping the future of Australian business.