What you need to know before you grow
Check out IP Australia’s new content on commercialisation steps you should consider…
To help your small business turn its intellectual property (IP) into a product or service, IP Australia has developed a suite of online content that takes you through the commercialisation steps you should consider in relation to IP. This content aims to fill the knowledge and resource gaps that have been identified to be hindering business growth, in particular how to monetise your IP.
What you need to consider
To ensure you make informed decisions that will help you grow your business, there are a number of considerations to make during your commercialisation journey:
- understand commercialisation
- decide how to source and protect your idea
- review the IP background: due diligence
- choose your commercialisation vehicle
- choose your business structure
- decide how to fund your idea
- finalise your commercialisation plan.
Visit IP Australia’s website for more information and understand what you need to know before you grow.
Find out more:
- Download the IP Australia’s step to consider during your commercialisation journey.
- Read issue one of IP Australia’s small business magazine IP – your business edge to learn how to commercialise IP for businesses in their early stages.
- Like and follow IP Australia on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on the latest IP information.