Taxation when ending or selling your business

You must tell the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) if you have ceased trading or your business has been sold. You must also cancel your various registrations such as:

What to do:

Thanks for your feedback. If you have any ideas on how we can improve, we'd love to hear them.

Please provide your comments in the feedback form.

You might also be interested in