Water management in your state or territory
New South Wales
- Water NSW is Australia’s largest water supplier and NSW’s major supplier of raw water.
- Find out about the local water utilities in NSW.
- View NSW dam and river levels and water supply to greater Sydney and regional NSW.
- The Department of Primary Industries is responsible for the strategic management of freshwater resources in NSW. Read about a sustainable supply of water for future generations.
- Environmental Defenders Office of New South Wales has a number of resources on water management.
- Read about the role of the Logan City Council delivering water services to the community.
- Learn about the Queensland Government’s water use and monitoring guidelines.
- Read about water management, including accessing bores and underground water on the Department of Natural Resources and Mines website.
- Find out how to monitor river levels and water resources on the WA Department of Water and Environmental Regulation website.
- Read the strategic plan for the next five years.
- Find out how different types of water resources expand water supply.
- Learn how Victoria manages its water resources in your region of the state.
- Read the Victorian Government’s long-term plan for managing water.
- Discover the many ways your business can save water and money in a range of industries.
- Learn how Victoria protects its unique rivers, wetlands, estuaries and coasts.
- The Tasmanian Government has a raft of resources to keep you up to date with all aspects of using water.
- Access the latest water data for Tasmania’s water flow, quality and lake levels.
- View fact sheets on making the most of your water.
Australian Capital Territory
- Read about the ACT Government’s water strategies and plans.