Connecting the Globe From Perth
Novel Technology on Display at Army Innovation Day 2017
For the promotion of Australian content and talent at key international festivals and awards events, enabling the enhancement of international marketing strategies.
Provides key creatives for NSW based screen projects with funding of up to $50,000 to support screen content in the early stage of development with pre-draft and early draft costs.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- be a NSW-based key creative (writer, producer or director), individual or company
- intend to produce or post-produce your project in NSW
- hold the rights in your project.
Other eligibility requirements may apply.
Provides employers of people with a disability with a free productivity assessment so they can pay wages to them based on their productivity.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, your employee must:
- be at least 15 years of age and be an Australian citizen or resident
- meet the impairment criteria for the Disability Support Pension (DSP)
- have no outstanding workers’ compensation claims against your business
- be employed for a minimum of eight hours per week.
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
R&D Tax Incentive customer story on Bremerton Wines.
R&D Tax Incentive customer story on Acrux.
R&D Tax Incentive customer story on PWR Performance Products.
R&D Tax Incentive customer story on MIL-Systems.
R&D Tax Incentive customer story on Liferaft Systems Australia.