R&D Tax Incentive customer story on Nautitech Mining Systems.
R&D Tax Incentive customer story on BOSS Fire and Safety Changing
R&D Tax Incentive customer story on Verdicorp (Australia)
R&D Tax Incentive customer story on Liquid Instruments Pty Ltd
R&D Tax Incentive customer story on Marinova
Building Better Regions Fund - Infrastructure Projects round 2 funding offers
Answers to questions about proposal submission
Provides prizes to Australian scientists and innovators, and to science educators for outstanding achievements in scientific research, research-based innovation and excellence in science teaching. Winners receive a medallion, lapel pin, award certificate and prize money.
How to nominate:
Preparing a stage 1 nomination is easy!
- Make sure your nominee is willing to be nominated.
- Ask them for a copy of their CV.
- Prepare a 500 word summary of their achievement addressing the merit criteria.
- Identify two supporters.
- Identify three referees (science prizes only).
- Complete the online form and submit between 6 February to 12 March 2019.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, the nominee must:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- not be self-nominated
- not be nominated in more than one prize category in any given year
- meet the specific eligibility criteria for the nominated prize.
Other eligibility requirements apply.
Jan Drobik - video transcript from presentation to Defence Innovation Hub Industry Update
Brigadier Jason Blain - video transcript from presentation to Defence Innovation Hub Industry Update