How you manage your finances will affect all aspects of your business and will pave the way for business growth.
Getting financial advice from a professional is an essential part of operating a business. But having a basic understanding of your finances will help when you make important decisions.
This information can help improve your financial knowledge and covers what you need to know about borrowing money to fund your business.
Managing your business finances
Keeping on top of your finances can help you avoid loans and improve your cash flow. Find out how to:
- analyse your finances to check the financial health of your business
- improve your business’ financial position
- find financial help
- learn the key financial terms you need to know.
Applying for finance
Need finance to help your business?
- Find out more about the different types of business finance products.
- Read about ways to apply for finance.
- Learn about advantages and disadvantages of crowdfunding.
- Know the difference between debt and equity funding.
- Find out more about how to manage business loan refusal.