Title page of your plan
Regardless of whether you are writing a business, marketing or emergency management plan, here are some suggestions on what to include in the title page of your plan.
Use our free templates and tools to help you get starting in your planning process.
What to include on the title page of a business plan?
- Insert business logo - Adding a logo gives a more professional image.
- Name and overview of the plan- Is it a business plan, a marketing plan or an Emergency Management and Recovery Plan?
- Your name - Enter the business owner's name. Enter multiple names if there are multiple owners.
- Your title - The titles of the business owner(s) listed above. For example: Owner/Manager.
- Business name - Enter your business name as registered in your state/territory.
- Main business address - Enter your main business address. This can be your home address if you are a home-based business or your head office if you have more than one location.
- ABN - Enter your Australian Business Number (ABN). If you are a business and have registered for an ABN enter it here.
- ACN - Enter your Australian Company Number (ACN). Only include this if you are a company.
- Prepared - The date you finished preparing your plan. This may also be important when making note of a date for revision
- Revision history table - Detail the changes made to your plan: (version number, changes made, person responsible and date updated).
- Communication strategy table - Details of who & how often you will communicate your plan: (manager/staff, type of communication, person responsible and frequency).
- Table of contents - Remember to update the table of contents as you write your plan.
Find out more about business and company registrations.