Current and upcoming service interruptions and outages
Business Registration Service Beta
The service will be unavailable on Friday 25 August 2017 from 6am to 9am (AEST) for upgrades.
The Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) also has scheduled system maintenance which will affect this service from 8pm on Friday 25 August 2017 to 2am on Monday 28 August 2017 (AEST). During this time you’ll be unable to submit and pay for company and business name registrations.
To provide the best service to our customers, we occasionally plan interruptions and outages to our services to perform maintenance and upgrades.
To help you plan around this, we'll publish dates and information about any upcoming work we schedule.
Where possible, we arrange work to be done outside of business hours to minimise any impact on your business.
You'll find information on this page for the following business.gov.au services:
- ABN Lookup
- Australian Business Account
- Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS)
- Business Consultation website
- Business or Hobby tool
- Business Registration Service Beta
- Country of Origin Labelling tool
- Major Projects Help tool
- Super Fund Lookup.
What to do if I'm experiencing a technical issue
Contact us for support if you're currently experiencing difficulty using one of our services and there are no planned interruptions or outages underway.
When you contact us it can be helpful for you to tell us things like:
- what date and time it happened
- what website or online service you were using
- what web page you were viewing
- what browser you were using (e.g. Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari or Chrome)
- what device you were using (e.g. mobile phone, laptop or desktop)
- what operating system your device uses (e.g. Windows, iOS, Linux)
Service schedules for other Australian Government agencies
Visit the following websites to find out about planned interruptions and outages that may impact your business: