By signing up to the business.gov.au email subscription service, you agree that you have read and acknowledge this information.
What happens to the information you provide?
The information you provide will be made available to the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science (the Department) and to Campaign Monitor Pty Ltd (Campaign Monitor).
The Department will use the information you provide to send you relevant emails.
- how to access the personal information the Department holds about you, and how you may seek to correct this information.
- how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles
- how the Department will deal with such a complaint.
If you want to know what personal information is held
If the Department is satisfied that the information is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading; or the individual requests the entity to correct the information; the Department must take such steps (if any) to correct that information. This ensures the information is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
If the Department refuses to correct the personal information as requested, the Department must provide a written notice that sets out:
- the reasons for the refusal, except to the extent that it would be unreasonable to do so
- the options available to complain about the refusal.
Other ways you can receive our updates
We understand you may not feel comfortable subscribing under these terms and conditions, and you are not obliged to do so.
Should you still wish to receive the information provided by our email updates service, you may like to consider other alternatives, including:
The same information in our email update service is provided via these communication channels.